Wednesday, 14 December 2011

New Paintings and a Print

Hey all, yey it's nearly Christmas!

This blog is well overdue some serious TLC, if you didn't know I also have a tumblr now, windigoheart.tumblr.com - I'm updating that pretty frequently with stuff - mainly straight from instagram, follow me if you have it, my username is theaschultheiss

Anyway, I have been a little bit productive, here's two recent paintings and their in progress IG shots:







I call this one "Ruby Ring"

He's about 8 x 10", watercolour and ink, well it's liquid acrylic actually, which by the way is beautiful to work with, like watercolour but so RICH.

The second one is this little beast, and yes, "Little Beast" is his official name too! He's also 8 x 10", liquid acrylic and ink on Fabriano watercolour paper.

I have made a limited run of 18 prints of this which are available in my Etsy store. They are giclée on 300gsm Hahnemuhle Sugar Cane Paper, the paper size is 8 x 10" and the border is approx. 2cm. Look how lush they are!
 




I also got these sweet little iPhone cases made, eeeeee!!!






Bye for now, and have a great Christmas / or Season or whatever the correct in-no-way-offensive term is - chances are I'll be back to my old self and won't update this for another 3 months! Send all hate mail to theaschultheiss{at}gmail.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!