Tuesday, 29 March 2011

For Sale: Everything's Coming Up Roses

Newly listed in my online store is the custom painted skate deck I made for The Decked Project exhibition @ The Coningsby Gallery, London in Aug 2010.

I'm sad to see it go, but am very confident it will look amazing in your home! ; )

Shipping is free within the UK, and £10 to anywhere else in the world. For further info please visit my online store.

And finally, a special heads up for my lovely blog followers and those who may want to purchase something but are feeling a little pinched, I'm having a Spring Sale next week, all store items will be 20 - 40% off! 

 

78 x 20 cm (30.75 x 7.5 inches)
Acrylic & Graphite on Canadian Maple Board
2010

Everything's Coming Up Roses progress post.
Decked exhibition blog post.

2 comments:

Talk to me!