Saturday, 30 October 2010

"Stalker" & "In the End" Prints for Sale!

Stalker and In the End prints are now available! I had a number of requests for these, so decided on a limited edition of 10 of each.

:: 9 x 7 inches
:: 300gsm Somerset Fine Art Paper
:: Signed & numbered

They are available individually or you can save a few bob purchasing them as a set, plus there's a special offer for Halloween until 5th Nov!

£6 - Single
£10 - Pair

Edit: Halloween offer has now ended

£10 Single
£18 Pair

Available in my official shop or my Etsy store




Prices are in GBP in my own shop and USD on Etsy - so you might choose where to purchase depending the colour of your currency.

As usual shipping is free within the UK and £2 / $3 everywhere else.

Happy Halloween you lovely goules!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!