Friday, 24 September 2010

Stalker & In the End Prints

Hello readers!! I hope the cold weather setting in is not getting you down too much, that is of course unless you're lucky enough to reside in milder climates. Perhaps you could send some sunshine my way?! Failing that, I'll just have myself a cup of tea.

I'm contemplating doing some short runs of my Stalker and In the End drawings as prints.

They'll probably be only very limited runs, maybe 10 of each. Size will be 9 x 7 inches, priced at £12 each or £20 for the pair, bargain! I thought they worked quite nicely together which is why I want to offer that option.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can formalize a run size. Will be limited edition so not to be produced again. Print size is approx 90% of the original drawings.

Here's a sample of what they will look like:



As always postage will be free to ANYWHERE in the world, by First Class Royal mail.

The voice in your head says "Yey, buy art!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!