Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Decking

As the Decked Project exhibition approaches there have been some extreemly inspiring sneak peeks of both the decks and the customized Vans Chukkas popping up in various places. Here's a couple to feast your eyes on:

Courtesy of the official Decked Blog:










Courtesy of Inkygoodness:



All of them are incredibly awesome. And what of mine you might ask. Well, I've started on the deck and I'm hoping to finish it, along with the Vans this weekend. Come on, what did you expect? You surely know by now that I hold a gold medal in procrastination, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog via Riklee... and wauh your work is awesome! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i wanted to comment on the post before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, thanks for your lovely comments!

    It's a bit strange actually, I was looking at your blog the other day and I closed the window. Afterward I wondered how I was going to get back there as I had forgotten I how came across it in the first place.

    So that's pretty spooky that you then found me!

    Gorgeous drawings btw!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!