Sunday, 6 June 2010

Forever and (N)ever

I'm really excited to reveal the piece I've been working on lately.

This is the cover illustration for the artwork of Tim's upcoming album Forever and (N)ever. Tim is a singer songwriter, his music is honest, raw and beautiful. He plays acoustic guitar, and piano on a couple of the tracks.



Graphite on cartridge
Approx 12 x 14 cm

He's hoping this album will be available both in hard format and to download very soon. Go check out the Forever and (N)ever website we are working on to find out more, and if you like what you hear, please pass it on!

I'll be posting the finalized album artwork hopefully real soon.

Detail:

1 comment:

  1. Hey woman!! Thank you for the comment about my new show - the two prints that are available thru the CHG right now will be the only ones they will have for a long while. :)

    The new drawings are looking great my dear!! :) Keep on keepin on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!