Friday, 16 April 2010

Eastery-ness, Rabbits, Eggs & Jesus

Hope you had a nice Easter... two weeks late right?! I had an amazing ELEVEN days off work. I didn't get alot of art done as we were DIYing instead but I did do this little ditty inspired by Easter-ness, no Jesus though, only bunnies and eggs.


14 x 14 cm
Watercolour, coloured pencil and gouache on Somerset paper

I had a lot of fun with this, it was a bit of an exercise in trying to keep the colour palette pastely and light... I usually have trouble holding back from slapping on the colour pretty much neat. I also loathe attempting symmetry - in retrospect I should have traced it. One rabbit is waaaay bigger than the other.... what? You hadn't noticed?!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your artwork is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!