Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Decked 2 Update

I got my skate deck today for the The Decked Project! It's a true thing of beauty! I almost don't wanna paint on it... I wanna learn to skate. Nah, who am I kidding kiddies?!



Here's the line up of exceptional talent confirmed for the show:

Aaron Petz   Adam Chandler   Alastair Barnett   Amy Timms    
Aramas Ridge   Ben Tallon   Ben Twiston-Davies   Bon Bon   
Emma Day    Finbarr (DAC)   Helena Chessher   JD Simmons    
Jenism    Jenny Dubet   Jenny Noscoe   Jim Nolan   Katie Diederich   
Kayleigh Wells   Lee Nutland   Leticia Credidio   Lisa Hassell    
Lisa Humphreys   Log Roper   Louis Michel   Louise Brangwin    
Sam Fella    Sarah King   Sarah Wharton    Seb Burnett   Simon Mills    
Skaffa   SNUB   Stef Rigby   The 5683    Thea Schultheiss   Tom Stanley    


After looking through those links, I am starting to wonder what the hell I've got myself into and quite what I'm going to pull out of the bag to warrant my inclusion in-amongst them!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with your board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey, I can't wait to see what I do with it too!

    Must say I am very excited about the prospect of it... hope the ideas come together soon - then I can get started!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!