Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Kiss Me @ Pop Revolution


I'm uber excited to annouce that my piece, Kiss Me Slow is going to be in the Kiss Me group show at Pop Revolution Gallery, Mason OH - U, S of A!!!



"The exhibition pays tribute to Gustav Klimt and his most famous work, “The Kiss.” Pop Revolution Gallery asked artists to submit their best rendition of “The Kiss,” while adding their own style and interpretation to the original.

The exhibition along with “The Kiss” theme, aspires to be a great start to a romantic Valentine’s date"


KISS ME opens Saturday, February 13, 2010 with an artist’s reception from 4-8pm. So, if unlike me, you happen to live in the area, pop (see what I did there) on down, I bet some of these renditions are going to be immense!

Photos of the framed piece and a proper scan to come... just waiting for the frame to arrive so I can send it off - now tell me, why didn't I organize that sooner??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!