Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Decked 2

Here's something serioulsy cool…

Decked is the culmination and celebration of skateboarding and art:

"The Decked Project is a fine and dandy collection of artists / illustrators / designers / tattoo artists and generally ink-stained fellows. The first exhibition was held at Stolenspace gallery in London in 2009 and will be back by popular demand in August 2010 at The Coningsby Gallery, London."

Same idea, more great stuff. And guessy what?! I'm painting a deck for it!! Better get my move on, groove on! I'm properly excited to have been accepted!

The show runs from 15th-29th August at Coningsby Gallery, 30 Tottenham Street, London.

Decked is the creation of illustrator Vicky Newman and is organized by her together with EJ Miles and David Bain.


Decked blog, there's now a list of 2010 participating artists on the right.


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I can't wait to see yours. Good luck, although I'm sure you'll do a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!