Friday, 29 January 2010

Musical Goodness from Tim George

I'm very excited to announce that my beloved, Tim George is releasing his first official album later this year and that he has asked me to do the cover artwork for it!!

I have been busy with ideas, making him a fan page, and he's been finalising the track listing and liaising with the CD manufacturer... we are both dead excited! Should be ready in May to buy and a little later for download on iTunes and Amazon. The album will consist of a whopping 15 tracks of his more mellow, acoustic goodness.

In the mean time you can check him out on his Reverbnation page, or over on the Facebook fan page, and yey perhaps become a fan!

I'll be posting sneaky peaks of the artwork as and when it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!