Friday, 11 December 2009

Stock Up On Stocking Fillers!

Anima Femina postcards sets are now available to purchase at a barginatious price…. Mmmm me thinks they would make a good stocking filler!

There are 13 sets left of this limited edition of 20.



You can pick them up in my own online shop for £3.50 (that's good lo' British Sterling) payment is by Paypal and shipping is a mere £3.00 for your entire order, to anywhere! (excludes all planetary bodies other than earth).

Alternatively, if you are an Etsy-loving-handmade-hussy, or prefer to pay in US dollars you can get them in my Etsy store for $5.50, again shipping is only $4.50 for your entire order to anywhere.

If you're in the UK, I reckon you've got till around the 18th Dec, but after that I can't guarantee the Royal Snail will get it there in time. If you live anywhere else in the world, your guess is as good as mine… but you can be assured of one thing; once I get your order in, I'm faster than a tattoo machine running at one thousand volts getting your goodies out the door, the rest is up to old fashioned fate!

3 comments:

  1. I just got mine yesterday, they are beautiful! I love the quality of the cards. Thank You very much.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, woooheeeee!! So, glad you like em!!

    Thanks for reading & Happy Winterval!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the moon with my artworks, you are a very talented lady! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!