Monday, 3 August 2009

Finally - New Webby Site!!

So you may, or may not have noticed but my main site theazy.co.uk has not really been functioning as of late. I've been meaning to update it and as great as it is building and hosting it myself, it was time consuming because, let's face it, I'm not a techy, I never have time, and blah blah blah - you get the picture!

So theazy.co.uk is going to die a death in Mid Aug when my hosting contract ends - awww, don't be sad!



And so for the new site, well I just love it, it's different, but it works great and is much simpler for me to update, so hopefully it will mean more time doing arty things and less time faffing about at the puter!

So wat'cha waiting for? Go see my new site at theaschultheiss.com

It's everso slightly bare at the moment but I've got pieces I'm working on that will be up there in (no) time!

Let me know what ya think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!