Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Pocketful Magazine

I am thrilled to announce that me and my White Rabbits have been featured in the latest edition of Pocketful Magazine! If you have not heard of it, shame on you - let me explain...

Pocketful Magazine is a wonderful new bi-annual publication which endeavors to showcase artists that are little known, up-and-coming or have yet to be featured in more well known magazines. Selin, the founder and editor, aims to show off the hidden talent that lurks out there in the ether that is the internet. There is a blurb about the artist and at least one illustration from each, and also an in depth interview from one artist in each issue.

Pocketful can be purchased exclusively from Amazon.com (link) - I have put an order in for my three copies already!

Hopefully this will not be the first and last time I will be seen in the publication, I am working on my submission for issue 3, the theme of which is "Draw me a sheep"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!