Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Stuff I did find on the interwebby

I've come across some crazy artist type people recently, their galleries, blogs and shops, here are just a few of my favorites that I thought I should share.... can't keep them to myself forever:

Szofita makes beautiful art, photography and jewellery, my favorite by far though is her snow dome type rings.... gorgeous!





















Licorice Tree does mental things with felt... I'm not sure there's alot else I can say, except these creatures are fantastic, adorable and often a bit scary, eeeek!

This one's Octobunny













Anthony Ventura is the creator of the Skullshire Girls, a group of mean, vindictive and down right slutty girls which he has created from his imagination... but the nice thing is that they are dark, in a good old fashioned grungy sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!