Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Hello. My name is Thea. I am a pen addict.

I wanted to share with you my love of Cult Pens. They are the only online store in the UK I have found that are solely dedicated to providing products which feed my addiction. I've ordered from them a few times and so far the service has been great. Don't fear... they do pencils too.

Are you going pen-cold-turkey? Well now you can get a fix through The Pen Addict. It's a great blog I discovered recently where they test and admire a whole host of pens on a regular basis. A good little gizmo for sussing out new pens when you can't get to a shop and test them all on that little strip of worn out paper - that must really annoy shop owners!

What are you waiting for fellow PAA's? (Pen Addicts Anonymous) - Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!